Upon a thorough inspection, our certified technicians will determine the proper cleaning procedure for your needs.
We can also apply Bridgepoint’s Maxim Advanced Protector to ensure your fine fabrics continue to have lasting beauty between cleanings.
From heavily soiled to light cleaning, our 11 step cleaning process is designed to restore your furniture as close to its original condition as possible. We can clean all types of upholstery, even the most delicate of fabrics.
- Pre-Inspection – We will determine the type of fabric you want us to clean. This knowledge will determine what type of cleaning solutions and techniques will be used. We will also discuss potential permanent stains or areas of concern.
- Area Preparation – We will prepare the area where the upholstery will be cleaned to protect your surrounding furnishings.
- Pre-Vacuum – We will vacuum the upholstery before cleaning. This step will remove dry soils and any loose particles from cracks and crevices.
- Pre-Treat – A specially designed solution for your fabric type and the soiling condition will be applied to “emulsify” the soil.
- Pre-Spot – Any potentially difficult spots will be pre-treated with special solutions to increase chances of removal.
- Agitate – The fabric will then be gently groomed using soft upholstery brushes to loosen the soil.
- Soil Extraction – The soil is then extracted from the fabric with a gentle, controlled process.
- Rinse and Neutralize – The fabric is rinsed with a neutralizing solution that brings a pH balance to your fabric. This helps maintain it’s soft, fresh feel.
- Spot Removal – Any remaining spots will be treated with special stain removal products.
- Groom – The upholstery will then be prepared for drying with a gentle combing of the fabric.
- Post Cleaning Inspection – Our technician will review the cleaning results with you to insure that your expectations have been met or exceeded.