Thank you for the opportunity to serve you in your cleaning needs. We trust that we were able to achieve maximum soil removal, maximum spot removal, and that we did it in a courteous, efficient and timely manner. If you have any comments on our service please Contact Us.
- Be Careful – Damp carpet can be slippery. Please be careful when using stairs and also when walking from the freshly cleaned carpet to any hard surface, such as vinyl or tile. Your shoes will be damp and you could fall. Please keep a watchful eye on your children while the carpet is wet.
- Turn Up Heat – Once we are finished cleaning, turn up the heat in your home to about 75 degrees. The extra heat helps evaporate the moisture from the carpet. Warm air holds more moisture and dries carpet quicker.3. Crack your Windows – After cleaning there will be some humidity in your home. That humidity needs to escape to somewhere. Opening your windows in the dry climate of Boise and the Treasure Valley allows the humidity to go outside which helps the drying process.
- Fans and Air Movers – Moving air dries carpet quicker. The boundary layer of air, the few inches above the carpet, is usually high in humidity as the carpet is drying. In the winter or cold days, please turn on the heater. On hot days, you may want to use the air conditioning to create dryer air and air movement. Ceiling fans should always be turned on blowing down while drying.
- Stay Off 2 to 4 Hours – After we are done cleaning, the carpet fibers are left standing up; much like it was from the factory. Heavy traffic will simply lay the fiber back down. It is impossible for our equipment to remove all the soil in a carpet. Staying off the carpet helps prevent this remaining soil from rising to the surface.
- Carpet Protector – For maximum results, the carpet protector should be allowed to dry before heavy traffic is allowed on the carpet.
- Blocked or Tabbed – Even though the carpet may feel dry to the touch after an hour, we ask that you leave the blocks or tabs in place for a full 24 hours. This will protect your furniture as well as the carpet. We want to prevent wood stain transfers as well as rust from metal clips found on the legs of some furniture.
- Wet Carpet Stretches – This usually occurs in carpets that are in need of stretching and shows up as ripples in the carpet after cleaning. The ripples will go away and lay back down within 48 hours. If this occurs, you may want to consider having your carpet “power stretched”.
- Clean Spills ASAP – Most spots and spills can be taken care of by yourself if you get to them right away. Hopefully, you will have a carpet spotter and a white towel handy. Also, don’t panic! Most damage is done when someone is in a hurry and they go after the spot to aggressively.
- VACUUM VACUUM VACUUM – Slow Down! The biggest mistake made vacuuming is going too fast. Up to 79% of the soils found in carpet are the dry gritty variety and can be effectively removed with thorough vacuuming. A regular maintenance schedule including vacuuming and periodic professional deep cleaning can not only extend the life of your carpet, but also keep it fresh and beautiful. Please thoroughly vacuum your carpet BOTH 24 hours BEFORE your scheduled cleaning and 24 hours AFTER.